Shoreline Jazz Festival
Alexander Zonjic’s 6th Annual Shoreline Jazz Festival Returns!
August 22, 24 - 25, 2019DTE Energy proudly presents Alexander Zonjic’s 6th Annual Shoreline Jazz Festival returning to Heritage Landing in Muskegon, Michigan, Thursday, August 22, Saturday, August 24 through Sunday, August 25, 2018. Alexander is working on another great time for music lovers. A great weekend of music on Lake Michigan!
Venue: Heritage Landing, Shoreline Drive at Seventh Street, 1050 7th St., Muskegon, Michigan 49431
Getting there: Muskegon County Airport (MKG) is located approximately 7 miles from the venue with service provided by United Airlines through Chicago O’Hare. Ground transportation to the event is available (check www.flymkg.com) along with Avis, Budget, Enterprise, and National available at the Terminal.Coming in an RV? Reserve your space at Fisherman’s Landing and Campground, Inc. on Muskegon Lake.Call 231-726-6100 for reservations, directions, and more info.
Parking: There is limited street parking, as well as fee-based parking in nearby lots ranging from $5 to $10For Vendor Requests please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel: Starting June 4th the hotel will be officially changed to Delta Hotels by Marriott Muskegon Downtown. Guests should call the hotel directly (231-722-0100 x3) or go to the Marriott.com website to check rates and availability.
- No outside beverages, alcohol, food, coolers, weapons, fireworks, glass containers, unauthorized solicitation, grills, tarps or pets (except service animals) are allowed on festival grounds.
- Carry-in items such as backpacks, bags, purses, chairs, umbrellas etc. are subject to search.
- Valid picture I.D. is required to consume alcohol.
- Management is not responsible for articles lost, stolen or misplaced at the event.
- You will receive a wristband at entry that will allow you to enter and exit the event site. The wristband is non transferrable. Removed wrist bands are void.
- This event is rain or shine. Tickets are not replaced, refunded or exchanged for any reason. Shipping, handling and service charges are non-refundable. Times, dates and policies are subject to change.